Web hosting companies “web hosting services providers” are the link between your business website and web visitors of potential and current companies as they provide allocated spaces on their servers to host your website files and data making it accessible for anyone who types your website domain name into his browser.
Web hosting is a bundle of integrated services and solutions provided by web hosting companies to facilitate the creation and management of your business website and to make it always available for visits of potential customers with optimal website loading speed including:
- Offering the domain name for your business website
- Allocated regular or virtual spaces on their servers or a dedicated server
- FTP Accounts to upload, access and edit your website files and databases
- Site builder tools and compatibility with “Content Management Systems” Like WordPress or Joomla
- Dedicate and easy to use control panel to manage your website efficiently
- Limited or unlimited bandwidth and storage plans for your website data transmitting and storage
- Limited or unlimited databases and email accounts connected to your website domain
- Security guarantees and shields including SSL certificate and DDoS Cloudflare protection
- Daily or automatically data backups for your business website
- Professional customer support solutions and troubleshooting services
Each trouble or issue your website may face including more downtime “Not available for any types of visits”, slow loading speed, security concerns or hacking activities, emailing problems or shrinking storage will lead to financial and other business loses unless you avoided these types of issues and concern by choosing a professional affordable web hosting provider from the best web hosting companies available in the market.
Types of web hosting companies’ services
Before searching for the best web hosting companies for offering web hosting solutions for your website, you should learn about all the types of web hosting services to choose the suitable type for your business needs, website nature, size of your website files, expected visits volume and available budget.
The main types of web hosting services are:
Shared hosting services and plans are offered by all web hosting companies and the favorite choices for small businesses, startups, and personal websites or blog owners as they are the cheapest hosting solutions.
Your website will share the same server with other websites and the server is fully controlled and managed by your web hosting provider.
Your website loading speed, bandwidth, other resources and security level is affected by other activities occur on the shared server like increasing visits volume for any website uploaded on the shared server or maintenance or hacking activities.
Virtual Private Server “VPS”
Virtual private server “VPS” is an upgraded type of shared hosting services as you share the same server with other clients but there’s an allocated virtual space for your website preventing sharing allocated resources or tools with other websites or being affected by other activities not related to your website.
Cloud hosting solutions are a differential option provided by many web hosting companies enabling your website to be connected and hosted on many servers “cluster of servers”.
Your website will run efficiently even when there’re problems with one of the servers and providing more security against any site attacks as your website hosted on a virtual network and you’re only charged for the used resources and tools.
Dedicated hosting is a premium solution for large businesses, brands and enterprises to dedicate a whole server for your website with high fees in exchange of many competitive advantages including higher performance with increasing visits, higher security level, more bandwidth & storage for websites files & content “high-quality images & videos” and better loading speed.
You’ll be responsible for the server maintenance for dedicated hosting solutions but you can avoid that through choosing “Managed Hosting” solutions with less control over the server.
Reseller web hosting is a type of transferrable allocated web hosting solutions provided by web hosting companies enabling clients to become a web hosting provider reselling web hosting plans and controlling their clients’ accounts through a dedicated specific control panel “cPanel” suitable for a professional web design & development company.
This type of web hosting solution is limited to WordPress websites optimized to achieve higher loading speed, more uptime and more security than many shared hosting solutions in addition to dedicated expert support but less customizable with many unpermitted and non-altered plugins.
Choosing the best web hosting provider factors
There are many factors and aspects to put into consideration before choosing the best cost-effective suitable solutions provided by web hosting companies including:
- Your business needs, goals, expected return and allocated budget to your business website
- The expected and desired web visits number currently and in the future
- The suitable type of web hosting services for your need and goals
- The initial cost, domain cost, renewing cost, site migration cost, extra costs, the cost of full ownership and refunding guarantee upon cancellation
- The ease and support for your website migration from another host
- The average uptime, server response and loading speed for the chosen web hosting provider
- The restriction limit for resources and tools including bandwidth, storage and email accounts limits
- The security level and data backup options of the chosen web hosting solutions
- The professional level of customer support and troubleshooting solutions
- The number of available data centers and content distribution networks “CDNs” across the world
5 Best Web Hosting Companies
Considering the mentioned factors to evaluate and choose the best option of web hosting companies and based on a detailed search in addition to personal experience with our website and the websites of our clients, we reached a conclusion about the top 5 web hosting companies to deal with which are:
SiteGround is the first name to remember when we talk about tailored cost-effective web hosting services and solutions for small & midsize websites, e-commerce platforms, CMS platforms including and enterprise websites through shared, cloud, dedicated and WordPress hosting solutions.
The main competitive advantages offered to consider SiteGround as one of the best web hosting companies are:
- Diversified plans starting from $3.95/month initial cost for 12 months minimum and $11.95/month renewal cost & 30 days “Money Back” guarantee
- Affordable domain registration and DNS services
- Recommended web hosting option from the WordPress platform
- Very good uptime “99.99%” and acceptable average loading speed “0.713 seconds” through a dedicated dynamic caching plugin
- Provides all needed resources and tools “Safe Automated Free Site Migration – Free SSL Certificate – Many CDNs & Datacenters – Free Unlimited Email accounts – Free Daily Backups – Unlimited MySQL databases – Acceptable monthly visits starts with 10,000 visits – Free Site builder – Easy to use cPanel”
- Consistent monitoring and detecting of possible security issues
- Professional expert 24/7 customer support and troubleshooting services through live chat, tickets and phone calls
If you’re searching for cost-effective web hosting services worthy of your investment and professional customer support, then SiteGround is your optimal choice.
Over 2 million websites all over the world agree with us to consider Bluehost as one of the best web hosting companies as they depend on Bluehost web hosting solutions continuously for many reasons including:
- Best uptime “99.99%” and fast average loading speed “0.406 seconds”
- Affordable initial cost for the basic plan $3.95/month with many included feature “Free Domain name for the first year – Free SSL Certificate – 1-click install for CMS like WordPress & Joomla – Easy to use admin panel & control panel – 50 GB storage and unlimited bandwidth for data transmitting” with 30 day “Money Back” guarantee
- Diversified types of affordable upgraded plans with unlimited storage and unlimited websites & domains
- Diversified types of hosting services including shared, VPS, dedicated and WordPress hosting
- Many customer support options available 24/7 with a fast response rate
Bluehost web hosting services are the perfect match for high demanding performance for your business website.
HostGator Another efficient choice of the best web hosting companies for many reasons including:
- Acceptable uptime “99.98%” and fast average loading speed “0.432 seconds”
- Free Site Migration, Free SSL Certificate, Free Domain name for the first year
- Multiple hosting options including VPS, dedicated and WordPress hosting
- Unlimited bandwidth and unlimited storage space
- Fast efficient 24/7 customer support through live chat
- Low initial cost $2.75/month but with a high renewal cost after the first 6 months
HostGator is one of the dependable web hosting companies if you have no problem with the high renewal cost.
#4. A2 Hosting
It’s logical to mention A2 Hosting as one of the best web hosting companies as they offer many competitive advantages for their clients including but not limited to:
- The fastest average loading speed “0.336 seconds” with acceptable uptime “99.92%”
- Many hosting options available including shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller and WordPress hosting
- Low initial cost for shared hosting $2.94/month and affordable renewal cost with permanent “Money Back” guarantee
- Free, Easy and Supported Site Migration & Free SSL Certificate
- Unlimited bandwidth and storage space & Free automated backups
- Compatible and optimized setting and security for different CMSs and E-commerce platforms
- 24/7 Customer Support through Calls, Live Chat, Emails and Real Customer Review about A2 Hosting solutions efficiency & professional customer support
Fastest loading speed, affordable initial and renewal cost and anytime “money back” guarantee making A2 Hosting a wise trustworthy choice of many web hosting companies available.
Over 1.5 million websites for small, midsize businesses and enterprises have full confidence in Namecheap as the favorite choice of web hosting companies for many reasons related to their needs and goals:
- Free Domain name and Free Supported Site Migration
- All types of web hosting solutions available including shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, private email and WordPress hosting
- Cheap initial cost starts with $1.44/month for shared hosting with 30 Days “Money Back” guarantee
- Cost-effective web hosting solutions even for the basic cheapest plan with “Free SSL Certificate for the first – up to 3 websites hosting – unmetered bandwidth – 20 GB storage – 50 FTP accounts – 50 MySQL databases – Easy to use cPanel – 2 Backups per week – Acceptable uptime & average loading speed – 24/7 Customer support”
- Positive reviews from existing customers about how professional and efficient their web hosting services and solutions are
Namecheap web hosting plan is your choice for a long-term professional cost-effective investment.
There are many options for web hosting companies to choose from but the wise choice is what suits your business current and future needs, goals and return on investment “ROI” and we are always available to answer all your questions about web hosting or web design & development in general.
Contact us today and see how we can help