Glowing isn’t just about stars, it’s also about passion, determination, perseverance, and remarkable experiences… That’s what a professional SEO agency can offer!
Can an SEO agency help my business?
An SEO agency can buy you a lot of wasted time and money, as it can usually offer your business better services than your company’s marketing team. That can be well defined through the SEO agency’s portfolio, a benefits package, pricing plans, specialties, and services. A successful agency should boost your sales through increased: (Rankings – Traffic – Leads – Revenue).
Everyone is professional! Then, who isn’t?
Simply, a break down only comes if you don’t know how to build up!
A Trustable SEO agency can be defined only by the special needs of your business so, if the agency doesn’t have what it takes to reach your SEO business goals you are surely going down. You should have (Must & Should have lists) VS (Never & Shouldn’t have lists) for your SEO agency. Then you will be able to find the best Search Engine Optimization services that match your criteria.
Before deciding to hire an SEO agency you need to know about some basics which, can help you make the right decision. Such as Mozlow’s Hierarchy of SEO needs:
Any SEO agency or marketing agencies, generally have a rule of thumb of asking the client as many questions as needed about any campaign’s brief. You should have the same concept by asking the agency about their promises for your business to know whether they are realistic or not, such as:
- Contract Details
- Budget, fees and payment options
- Website ownership and analytical data access
- A Communication system between your company and the SEO agency
- SEO agency industry background and availability if its required resources & expertise
Search Engine Optimization is a tough challenge, it’s a war between competitors for the best place in search engines and more website traffic for the cheapest link click. To excel in SEO and win this war you have to start with smaller milestones in your journey, for example:
- Creating interesting relevant unique content: Content is the heart of Digital Marketing.
- Optimizing website for visitors and search engines: Search engines appreciate their users.
- Using suitable keywords: Choose your keywords carefully to reach potential customers.
Wars have a logic of “NO Progress without Compromise, NO Victory without Sacrifice”. It could be yours logic as well to overcome your challenges then, specifying your SMART SEO Goals.
How to build up & specify your SEO business goals?
You could probably use some of these in your goals:
- Keywords Research: increase your opportunity to appear in the first search results of search engines for your potential clients.
- Competitive Analysis: how to compete in this tough game to rank better than your regular & future competitors.
- Periodical Site Audits: Performing regular analysis periodically to evaluate your website SEO performance and handle all related issues.
- Frequent Blog Posts: to answers the search queries of your website visitors to earn their trust.
- Better user experience: the professional appealing responsive design to the fresh interesting content that encourages return visits and external links.
- Link Building: Links from established, high quality, trusted websites refereeing to your website and social sharing will highly increase your search engine rankings.
Just try to ask yourself every step of the way, will this make the SEO agency drive more revenue for my business? If the answer is yes then, you are moving on the right track. If the answer is no, then you should make a comparison between your internal SEO marketing team & the SEO agency. When you have a clear vision of what you can gain and lose in both cases it would help making the right decision.
SEO Agency Vs. Company’s Marketing team
Time is best used to achieve your business goals
Having an experienced SEO partner
Going far with your goals
Learning fast from their market expertise
Flexible strategies to cope with SEO updates
Time is used to understand SEO
Start from scratch and learn all
Going for short-term goals
Learn everything slowly by yourself
Being afraid of market changes
So, an SEO agency can save you these complications headache as Google and other search engines use a complex set of algorithms which, aren’t easy to follow up with their daily updates. But, don’t fall to the bait of the overnight sky results! As instead of working with a Professional SEO agency you will end up with a bunch of amateurs who don’t take their responsibilities to your business seriously. Which can le lethal to your digital marketing activities as well as affecting your revenue negatively.
To sum up; Dream big, think SMART & work on the right activities and the right partners!